Monday, September 27, 2010

Get*N*Spired: Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!

After a long hiatus, I'm back!! Um, how about some excitement and cheers?!? Anyway, I've been very busy making great connections, working on some fantastic opportunities and getting involved in some amazing mock photo shoots with many talented vendors. Sorry, but I can't divulge any details yet.

So I thought I begin my new blog entry with one of my favorite subjects - shoes. Why? Well, it's one of those items we wear everyday. While they offer protection for our feet and allow us to perform certain activities without too much strain, they are also a must have fashion accessory. Just ask Carrie Bradshaw!


As for weddings, though usually hidden under the dress, shoes have become a highly photographed item. Hence why more and more brides are showing off some fabulous and eye catching shoes that are not your typical white/off-white matchy-matchy shoes. While some incorporate theme colors such as this wedding (I just love this color!)...



Others like their personalities reflected in their shoes...

The Punk Rock Ballerina Bride

The Nature Loving Bride

The Comfy In My Cons Bride

Yet other brides want a great pair of shoes that they can wear with every outfit reminding them that these are the shoes they wore on their wedding day...




And now I will end this blog entry with some wise words from my grandmother...

"There are 2 things in life you should always buy the best quality - skin care and shoes. Skin is irreplaceable and you need to always moisturize from your forehead all the way down to your neck. Never forget the neck or you will have lines going across like lines in a book. With shoes you should never buy anything cheap nor consider a pair that hurts your feet while you're trying it on. Because when you get older, bad quality shoes will end up causing problems in your back and knees. And that's a pain you don't want to deal with as you get older."

1 comment: